- Client: Villain
- URL: http://www.villain-llc.com
- About: Villain is a the perfect fusion of event and creative services meets the Dark Knight. Awesome clients. Check. Interesting projects. Check. A warehouse full of mystery and intrigue. Check. All served with a side of danger. Planning events for Rockstar Games and Red Bull, these guys run a tight ship and needed the lookbook to match.
- Task: Lookbook Design
- The Goal: The lookbook was created not only to introduce the wide array of services offered by this leading New York event production company, but also to showcase their incredibly large and adaptable space. (Adaptable in a manly way.)
- The Audience: Clients interested in non-traditional solutions to their marketing needs. Folks who appreciate the raw, edgy feel that embodies all things New York City. Anyone looking for an event space or custom designed event services.
- The Challenge: Creating a lookbook that showcases the event space, not only as a raw element, but also as a finished product during various projects in order to highlight what a great empty canvas it is. Full collaboration with Villain's Art Director was essential in organizing, retouching, and compositing the images that were most fitting to this goal.
- Skillset Utilized: Designing / Photoshop Retouching